N-Wissen GmbH is proud to present the world’s most accurate and fastest automatic density meters DA series (DA-650/-645/-640) from our partner Kyoto Manufacturing Electronics (KEM, Japan).
Features and advantages:
1. The world’s most accurate and fastest density meters (measurement in less then 20 seconds with accuracy of ±2×10-5 g/cm3 (0.00002 g/cm3)
2. Fully automatic measurement of 30 samples in 20mL vial (with optional Multiple Sample Changer)
3. State-of-the-art performance with one touch (quick and easy operation with 5.7-inch touchscreen)
4. Viscosity correction for high-viscosity samples
5. Density and temperature automatic correction
6. Small sample volume required (minimum 1.0 ml)
7. Saves up to 100 different methods in built-in memory
8. Density and temperature automatic correction
9. No air bubble, no contamination during measurement due to a new flat type joint
10. Multiple applications (crude oil, petrochemical products, biofuels, chemical products, beverages and alcoholic drinks, food and fat/oil, pharmaceuticals and fragrance, electronic parts and semiconductors)
For more information visit our web page here or contact our sales team by phone +49 (0) 69 8900 4008 or at email@example.com.
Hybrid Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator MKH-700 has the world’s first & convenient functions equipped such as high-speed & high-precision measurement by “Hybrid titration method” which uses both “Volumetric titration method” and “Coulometric titration method”, and “Electrolytic Factor Measurement System” which does not require pure water for factor determination.
Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator which is on the market is necessary to adjust the sample amount when carrying out the measurement.
“Hybrid titration method” automatically switches between the parallel measurement by “Volumetric titration method” and “Coulometric titration method” by monitoring moisture content in titration cell with high-speed & high-precision measurement, therefore can measure without adjusting the sample amount.
With just pressing one button, the “Electrolytic Factor Measurement System” automatically performs the factor determination of Karl Fischer reagent, and save the time & work without using pure water.
See a video on our official YouTube channel here.
For more information, demo and technical support please contact our company N-Wissen GmbH on +49 (0) 69 8900 4008 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New CO2 Incubator with Water Jacket BNA600 with high uniformity of temperature and humidity from our partner Yamato Scientific, Japan.
- Temperature range: ambient + 5 to 50° C
- Humidity range: 95% RH or more
- CO2 concentration: adjustable 0 to 20.0%
- 7-inch color touch screen (English / Japanese languages)
- Internal volume: 167 L
- With HEPA circulation
- Reduced CO2 consumption by approximately 55%
- Temperature adjustment accuracy / Temperature variation ± 0.1° C / ± 0.2° C (at 37° C)
- Temperature distribution accuracy / temperature gradient ± 0.2° C / 1.0° C (at 37° C)
- CO2 concentration adjustment accuracy / CO2 concentration variation ± 0.2% (at 37° C. CO2 concentration setting 5.0%)
N-Wissen GmbH is the representative of Yamato Scientific in Europe. For more information and technical support please contact our company on +49 (0) 69 8900 4008 or at email@example.com.
N-Wissen GmbH introduces the newest technology in cell growing and tissue engineering: the Rotary Cell Culture System with Microgravity environment Zeromo CL-5000/1000.
For more information and technical support please contact our company on +49 (0) 69 8900 4008 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our new specialized website www.lab-wissen.de, where you can find more products for your laboratory needs. It includes the latest specials, a web-shop, the newest models of the laboratory equipment, etc.
Lab-Wissen® is a trade mark of N-Wissen GmbH.