Only 1 week left to register for our upcoming #webinar “Viscosity in Pharmaceuticals”, hosted by @RheoSense
If you work in pharmaceutical formulation, research and development or quality control you do not want to miss this webinar!
We will be sharing examples of how viscosity can be used to analyze protein and antibody formulations and will show data demonstrating rate sweeps, temperature sweeps, determining formulation stability and composition, and finally injectability.
Reserve your seat TODAY! https://www.rheosense.com/pharmaceutical-viscosity-webinar
Only 2 weeks left to register for our upcoming #webinar “Viscosity in Pharmaceuticals”, hosted by @RheoSense
We will be sharing examples of how viscosity can be used to analyze protein and antibody formulations and will show data demonstrating rate sweeps, temperature sweeps, determining formulation stability and composition, and injectability.
Reserve your seat TODAY! https://www.rheosense.com/pharmaceutical-viscosity-webinar
Protein-based drugs are the fastest growing class of drugs for the treatment of many diseases in humans.
Viscosity can be used in early-stage candidate selection to identify which drugs will likely cause issues in manufacturing and production down the road.
Join us for a webinar on 10 June 2021 as we discuss various applications of viscosity measurements in pharmaceuticals, specifically protein and antibody formulations.
Register here: https://www.rheosense.com/pharmaceutical-viscosity-webinar
N-Wissen GmbH is glad to introduce the m-VROC – a leading automated, small sample viscometer used worldwide by different companies and leading research universities. Capable of the most demanding applications including small sample protein therapeutics, m-VROC™ features the widest dynamic range (high shear rate viscosity measurements up to 1,400,000 s-1) with as little as 50 microliters of sample.
With m-VROC™ Technology, we took the standard principles of rheometry and created a dynamic micro-sample viscometer by adding microfluidics while reducing the size of the device with MEMS (micro-electrical mechanical systems) manufacturing. The result was a new platform which offers capabilities that are well beyond the limits of conventional viscometers in not only the sample volumes required, but the measurement range and precision.
The measuring cell or “chip” contains a rectangular slit flow channel constructed of borosilicate glass, with a uniform cross-sectional area. The sample is injected at a constant flow rate though the flow channel where multiple pressure sensors mounted within the base monitor the pressure drop from the inlet to the outlet. The pressure drop is correlated with the shear-stress at the boundary wall. The shear rate and shear stress are directly related to the geometry of the rectangular slit and the flow rate which allow for viscosity measurements.
Applications: Bio-pharmaceutical & Protein Therapeutics, Ceramic, Coatings, Cosmeceuticals, Food & Beverages, Fracking, Inks, Rechargeable Battery and Fuel, Cells
- Patended m-VROC™ Technology
- Very high accuracy of viscosity measurements
- Continuous measurements of multiple samples
- Measurement time is less than 1 min
- Require just a few micro-liters per measurement
- Allow characterization of both Newtonian & non-Newtonian fluids
- Enable high shear rates without flow instabilities
- Prevent evaporation and contamination of samples
- Render high throughput due to a simple flow-through design
- Minimum Sample Volume: 50 µL
- Maximum Shear Rate, s-1: 0.5 ~ 1,400,000 s-1
- Viscosity Range, mPa-s (cP): 0.2 ~ 100,000 cP
- Temperature Range: 4~70°C (optionally can be extended)
- Temperature Control: yes (with optional Thermocube Unit)
- Accuracy: 2% of Reading
- Repeatability: 0.5% of Reading
- Temperature Sensor: Built-In
- Software: Included
- Non-Newtonian: yes
- Temperature Sweep: yes
- Shear Rate Sweep: yes
- Available syringe sizes: 100 µl, 250 µl, 500 µl, 1 ml, 10 ml
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25 x 38 x 18
- Weight: approx. 7.2 kg
- Power Consumption: 60 W
- Wetted materials: borosilicate glass, silicon, PTFE, ETFE, PEEK, platinum or gold, chrome, Perlast (Kalrez optional)
- CE certified
For more information or instrument demonstration contact our sales team at email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 8900 4008.
Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
N-Wissen GmbH as one of the leading providers of laboratory equipment for a wide range of industry segments is proud to announce the opening of N-Wissen GmbH Czech branch office in Prague.
“…due to growing demands on our high-quality products and direct service support in Czech Republic and East Europe we felt that opening a branch office would be absolutely necessary in order to be closer to our customers.
Our customers will now be supported by a team of well trained and experienced local staff and also a very well equipped demonstration facility in the near future…” says the CEO of N-Wissen GmbH.
Here is our address in Prague / Czech Republic:
Průmyslová 7 Business Park
102 00 Praha 15, Czech Republic
S300 series and PlateSpin3 centrifuges have been successfully announced, taking over our best-seller models: 2420, 2800 and PlateSpin II (PCR Plate Centrifuge).
These models have new features and benefits such as “2-Second Imbalance Detector”, “Mixed-loading buckets”, etc.
Find our more about the products on our website here.
Over again N-Wissen GmbH will please the visitors with the latest technology in the field of laboratory analyses.
Thus, during Analytica exhibition we will present the newest benchtop density meter DA-800 series with a multiple sample changer, the world’s first electromagnetic viscometer EMS-1000S for small volume samples up to 90 μL, the fully automatic titration system which combines both potentiometric titration and volumetric KF titration modules, high precision compact refractometers, the newly released PCR plate centrifuge PlateSpin3, Shashin high speed mixers for fast, efficient and bubble-free mixing of multi-material compounds and much more…
Come and meet us at the Booth 311 in the Hall A1.
N-Wissen GmbH introduces the world’s first electromagnetic viscometer EMS-1000S with rheological properties for viscosity measurement of micro samples up to 90μL.
The EMS viscometer is a new type innovative small volume viscometer that changed the common sense of viscosity measurement. With simple operation, this instrument enables quick and precise measuring of small amount of the sealed sample. Disposable containers also free the user from cleaning sample container after measurements.
- Small sample volumes required: 300μL (standard) or 90μL (optionally)
- Covers very wide viscosity range: 0.1 to 1 000 000 mPa·s
- Low viscosity measurement at constant or changed shear rates possible
- Integrated temperature control unit allows to set and reach quicly the temperature within range of 0℃ to 200℃, ±1℃
- Sealed Containers: toxic, volatile or anaerobic samples can be measured
- Disposable Containers: no need to clean the sampel containers after measurement. During measurement, the samples are not contaminated.
- Short Measuring Time: only 1 second is required to measure samples with a viscosity below 100 mPa·s and approx. 1 minute is required to measure samples with a viscosity of 10 000 mPa·s
- Shear rate: 0.01 to 150s-1 (depending on the sample’s viscosity). The shear rate can be varied by changing the rotational speed of motor, flow curves can be determined.
- Continuous measurement: by seating the measurement time, shear rate and temperature you can observe the viscosity changes of the same sample.
- Reliable measurement by viewing the status of sample with the integrated camera. You can check the status of the sample in real time with the built-in camera in the main unit.
The specially coated accessories offered exclusively by N-Wissen GmbH make the instrument to be suitable for viscoelastic materials like polymers, protein solutions, suspension, emulsions, etc.
For technical questions, price or instrument demonstration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 8900 4008.
N-Wissen GmbH offers premium Xenon Arc Lamps with special reduced price for the following Atlas Weather-Ometer® models:
- Suntest CPS and CPS +
- Ci35 and Ci35A
- Ci65 and Ci65A
- Ci3000, Ci3000+ and S3000
- Ci 4000
- Ci 5000
For technical questions or price please contact us at email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 8900 4008.