With our portable density and concentration meter DA-130N you can measure density or alcohol consentration just in few seconds in the laboratory and on-the-go in the production site or warehouse for incoming or final products.
Main features and advantages:
- Light, robust and accurate handheld instrument
- Density measuring range: 0.0000 to 2.0000 g/cm3 with accuracy ±0.001g/cm3
Capable of measuring samples of up to 2000 mPa·s of viscosity.
The display shows density, temperature compensated density, specific gravity, temperature compensated specific gravity, Brix %, alcohol concentration, sulfuric acid concentration, API degree, Baume degree, Plato and Proof degree and the like.
- Measurement of alcohol or extract concentration of beer, whisky, wine, etc. is possible.
- Only 2 ml of sample required.
- Compliant with ASTM D7777 for liquid petroleum products (crude oil, fuel oil and lubricant oil)
Limited exclusive offer from N-Wissen GmbH: buy now only for 1.100,00 EUR with delivery time of 1-2 days.
For more information please visit our website or contact us directly at email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 8900 4008.
N-Wissen GmbH is proud to present the world’s most accurate and fastest automatic density meters DA series (DA-650/-645/-640) from our partner Kyoto Manufacturing Electronics (KEM, Japan).
Features and advantages:
1. The world’s most accurate and fastest density meters (measurement in less then 20 seconds with accuracy of ±2×10-5 g/cm3 (0.00002 g/cm3)
2. Fully automatic measurement of 30 samples in 20mL vial (with optional Multiple Sample Changer)
3. State-of-the-art performance with one touch (quick and easy operation with 5.7-inch touchscreen)
4. Viscosity correction for high-viscosity samples
5. Density and temperature automatic correction
6. Small sample volume required (minimum 1.0 ml)
7. Saves up to 100 different methods in built-in memory
8. Density and temperature automatic correction
9. No air bubble, no contamination during measurement due to a new flat type joint
10. Multiple applications (crude oil, petrochemical products, biofuels, chemical products, beverages and alcoholic drinks, food and fat/oil, pharmaceuticals and fragrance, electronic parts and semiconductors)
For more information visit our web page here or contact our sales team by phone +49 (0) 69 8900 4008 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hybrid Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator MKH-700 has the world’s first & convenient functions equipped such as high-speed & high-precision measurement by “Hybrid titration method” which uses both “Volumetric titration method” and “Coulometric titration method”, and “Electrolytic Factor Measurement System” which does not require pure water for factor determination.
Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator which is on the market is necessary to adjust the sample amount when carrying out the measurement.
“Hybrid titration method” automatically switches between the parallel measurement by “Volumetric titration method” and “Coulometric titration method” by monitoring moisture content in titration cell with high-speed & high-precision measurement, therefore can measure without adjusting the sample amount.
With just pressing one button, the “Electrolytic Factor Measurement System” automatically performs the factor determination of Karl Fischer reagent, and save the time & work without using pure water.
See a video on our official YouTube channel here.
For more information, demo and technical support please contact our company N-Wissen GmbH on +49 (0) 69 8900 4008 or at email@example.com.
June, 2016 – N-Wissen GmbH is announced as the exclusive distributor of the Kyoto Electronics Manufacturing (KEM, Japan) for sales and service in Germany and Austria.
KEM is a leading manufacturer of scientific instruments since 1961. Their product line of analyzers are famous worldwide with high quality and reliability.
In case of product or technical inquiry please contact our company on +49 (0) 69 8900 4008 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
N-Wissen is glad to present new catalogue for Petroleum Testing Equipment, which includes the newest models from our range.
For more information please visist our website here.
N-Wissen GmbH is looking for reliable and motivated partners to market our successful range of products in Eastern Europe, Middle East and North Africa. If you have the necessary experience in these areas and you look for successful cooperation, then please send your company profile per e-mail to email@example.com
Packaging is always important in chemicals supply chain. Thus, in order to guarantee safe storage and internal distribution of powders and liquids, N-Wissen GmbH has expanded its products range with new stainless steel drums and containers, which are specially developed for the high requirements of the pharmaceutical industry as well as chemical, nuclear, cosmetic, food and other hygienic industries.
- Size range from 1L to 500L;
- Available in 304 and 316L Stainless Steel;
- GMP compliant design;
- O-ring Gasket – FDA acceptable silicone rubber;
- Domed bottom profile for extra strength, and easy cleaning.