N-Wissen GmbH introduces the world’s first electromagnetic viscometer EMS-1000S with rheological properties for viscosity measurement of micro samples.
The EMS viscometer is a new type innovative viscometer that changed the common sense of viscosity measurement. With simple operation, this instrument enables quick and precise measuring of small amount of the sealed sample. Disposable containers also free the user from cleaning sample container after measurements.
- Small amount of the sample required: 300μL (standard) or 90μL (optionally)
- Covers very wide viscosity range: 0.1 to 1 000 000 mPa·s
- Integrated temperature control unit allows to set and reach quicly the temperature within range of 0℃ to 200℃, ±1℃
- Sealed Containers: toxic, volatile or anaerobic samples can be measured
- Disposable Containers: no need to clean the sampel containers after measurement. During measurement, the samples are not contaminated.
- Short Measuring Time: only 1 second is required to measure samples with a viscosity below 100 mPa·s and approx. 1 minute is required to measure samples with a viscosity of 10 000 mPa·s
- Shear rate: 0.01 to 150s-1 (depending on the sample’s viscosity). The shear rate can be varied by changing the rotational speed of motor, flow curves can be determined.
- Continuous measurement: by seating the measurement time, shear rate and temperature you can observe the viscosity changes of the same sample.
- Reliable measurement by viewing the status of sample with the integrated camera. You can check the status of the sample in real time with the built-in camera in the main unit.
The specially coated accessories offered exclusively by N-Wissen GmbH make the instrument to be suitable for viscoelastic materials like polymers, protein solutions, suspension, emulsions, etc.
For technical questions, price or instrument demonstration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 8900 4008.